Our expertise extends to all stages
of the property lifecycle from site
acquisition, planning and development,
through to property and asset management,
value add exercises, and asset disposal
Key to our company’s ongoing success is our long-established team, with an average service length in excess of 15 years. Our team of experts combine specialised industry knowledge, entrepreneurial thinking and strategic market insight across a broad cross-section of property types.
Our expertise extends to all stages of the property lifecycle:
- Emerging markets – identification and research
- Development structuring
- Property identification & acquisition
- Development and/or Value add by refurbishment and repositioning
- Design development and town planning approval processes
- Securing and retention of tenants to maximise investment value long term
- Development feasibility, cost, time and completion management
- Construction delivery – procurement & management
- Asset and property management
- Asset disposal
What sets us apart is our 30+ years of experience and our ability to think differently, to create and innovate, and to problem solve the most complex property issues.
Relationships are very important to us and we work openly and transparently to nurture strong partnerships with our valued tenants and partners and across the industry generally.